Sunday 30 April 2017

♡Favourites; The Month Of April♡

April is slowly coming to an end and May is just around the corner. I'm looking forward to, hopefully, warmer weather as April has been unusually cold! I do miss the warm Summer days and the sunshine but it seems that little old England is to be plagued with Winter weather for a little longer. Anyway, how are you doing? I hope April has been a good month for you! 

Since April is coming to an end I thought why not share a few of my favourite things with you! I really enjoy monthly favourites as they often introduce me to new things that I may never have found otherwise although, I'm sure that you have without a doubt heard of these ones already...!

πŸŽ€ Etude House Face Blur Primer πŸŽ€ 
Honestly, this isn't a monthly exclusive rather it's a holy grail product! I've been using this primer ever since it was first released but I wanted to mention it here as I recently repurchased it. I'd love to write a more in-depth review of this at some point to share some of its qualities with you but it truly is an excellent primer. It makes a wonderfully bright and smooth base for your foundation or BB cream.
Etude House now has a global website so that you can purchase their products all around the world!
Yet another product which has been a forever favourite! I absolutely love this lip tint from Etude House (have you noticed a small pattern) I do need to repurchase it in the other colours offered but for now I grabbed my favourite shade OR201. It's more of a peach coral shade, it's not red nor is it pink rather its a blend of the two of them. I do prefer lip tints over other lip products and so far the ones by Etude House have been my favourites!
πŸŽ€ Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Perfume πŸŽ€
I just have to talk about this beautiful perfume! I love perfumes particularly sweet feminine and floral scented ones. This perfume has such a lovely scent, although I wouldn't describe it as floral, it is very girly and sweet - not to mention the packaging is adorable! But perhaps the thing that I love the most about this perfume is knowing that it is completely cruelty free which is ridiculously difficult to find these days as most perfumes and fragrances are tested on animals. I'd definitely recommend trying this perfume if you love girly scented perfumes or if you're simply looking for a perfume that is cruelty free.♡

πŸŽ€Etude House Silk Scarf Repair Hair EssenceπŸŽ€ 
Honestly, I think out of everything this is my absolute favourite! I was given this hair essence by my lovely friend Hope at Christmas and it's such an amazing product! I'd really like to talk about it in more depth one day but it's an essence that is designed to help prevent split ends and to keep your hair strong and healthy. I use it every time I wash my hair and run it through the body of my hair when it is still damp, it smells and feels amazing and I do feel that it's helped prevent split ends! I would definitely recommend trying this product! 
πŸŽ€ Black Desert Online πŸŽ€
This favourite is perhaps a little strange...! I recently started playing Black Desert again after taking a little break, I returned for the Dark Knight release (whom I love and is now my main) and I've been playing it consistently for the month of April - no wonder I've been so unproductive! Anyway, it's a really fun Fantasy MMO and I'd highly recommend it to everyone and anybody who has an interest in fantasy or in MMOs! 
πŸŽ€ Liz Lisa Skirt πŸŽ€
I just had to throw in a Liz Lisa favourite and this print is one of my favourites! I've had the pink version for a little while now but recently bought the white/brown version of it. Honestly, I haven't really been able to wear it much this month as I had to tighten the elastic in it because it was too big to fit properly but it's such a lovely skirt and I can't wait to get more use out of soon! Isn't Liz Lisa just so gorgeous? ♡
So, those were my April favourites. I don't really have many but I hope this post was okay all the same! 
I hope you're all having a lovely day and thank you so much for reading my newest post!
Take care flowers! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment