Sunday 16 April 2017

♡Diary Entry; It's Spring Once Again♡

It's official, Spring has sprung...! And what a busy start to the season it has been although I do feel that I've been a bit of a lazy flower who is a little late to bloom. ♡
Sadly, I haven't had much to review or post here these past few weeks so I thought why not share some little things and outfits with you today. 
Also, sometime ago I posted a few simple facts about myself on my Instagram and wanted to share them here too! 
Truthfully, I haven't really done much throughout the months of Spring other than walks through the park and spending time with my beloved family and my lovely friend Hope!
♡6th April 2017♡
Liz Lisa Skirt and Cardigan
But now that I'm truly thinking about it, I can't remember ever talking about myself in any type of detail to you! I'm a fairly boring person but I do hope that these ten small facts will be slightly interesting for you!
🌹 I love roses and anything rose related from fragrances to the packaging of products! It is by far my favourite flower (cliche I know)
🌹 I'm a very Picky eat and I've been vegetarian for about 13 years now.
🌹I love Disney! Mulan, Belle and Marie are by far my favourite female characters!
🌹I'm a bookworm and I love to read and write! My favourite series is by Tamora Pierce and it's called Song Of The Lioness
🌹I've never been kissed before or been in a relationship (but please no creepy boys)
🌹I love pearls! They're so precious
🌹I really enjoy history (particularly classical history) and psychology. I studied both of them briefly.
🌹I'm very shy! Although unrelated I've been diagnosed with GAD or General Anxiety Disorder.
🌹I absolutely love and adore animals! I have a 9 year old dog, he's a German Shepherd Border Collie cross and I love him to death!
And that's it! Those are my ten small facts about myself! ❀
On another note, the outfit above is one from earlier this month (I think) and I must admit that I'm absolutely in love with Bordeaux pieces! I never really used to feel comfortable in darker shades
particularly Bordeaux but oh how things can truly change ❀. To give you a small rundown; I paired this beautiful Liz Lisa skirt (it has the cutest little ballet shoes on it) with this stunning white embroidered blouse, some maroon socks from Primark and my Liz Lisa bordeaux cardigan! My hair was something of a fluffy lion that day but I hope you won't mind!
The other day {16.04.2017} I visited my close friend at the Cat Cafe that she works at, I would truly love to share the name with you but I fear for her privacy and wouldn't like to reveal her work place 
♡16th April 2017♡
Liz Lisa Jumper and Skirt
without her permission! It's always so lovely to spend time with her and with the cats of course, they have the most gorgeous cats at the cafe - they are so so cute! ♡
As silly as it may sound to some I do find it a little difficult to feel confident in skin coloured tights but I'm slowly becoming more and more comfortable in them. I actually love wearing them now and pairing them with ridiculously cute socks! This navy Liz Lisa skirt is without a doubt one of my favourites, I wear it far too often...!

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

But I feel that I've taken up too much of your time today... I do have to apologise for such an uninteresting post. I hope that I'll perhaps have the time to write about some of my favourite products and maybe review the small few that are coming in the mail soon! 

I do hope you're all doing well, I'd love to hear about your day!
I hope you've had a lovely Easter, if you celebrate it and if not I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

🌹Please take care flowers!🌹
Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment