Saturday 11 March 2017

♡ The most beautiful Liz Lisa coat ♡ Accio Tokyo SS

Hello my loves! ♡
Thank you as always for joining me here on my blog. I truly appreciate every single one of you who view my posts!
So I may have cremated my bank account once again... I say 'may' and by that I mean I have most definitely buried my savings six feet under! I didn't think that I could possibly spend anything greater then the simply stunning dress I purchased from Liz Lisa and wrote about a few posts ago in my Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly post but I have proven myself wrong!
In February (at least I think it was February) Liz Lisa released a breathtakingly beautiful coat! It was featured in Popteen's February edition (oh how I wish I could get my hands on their magazines). Needless to say I fell utterly in love with the design, however, love is never easy particularly when the price tag is enough to make you cry. Unfortunately the coat actually sold out online just minutes before I was going to purchase it!
As a frantic last effort I decided to give Accio Tokyo a try hoping that they would be able to find it in one of the many Liz Lisa stores for me as it was evident that it wasn't going to be restocked online.


I wonder if you were able to guess that this was the coat I was talking about? This adorable coat comes in two different colours: pink ピンク(010) and beige ベージュ(020). It features a scalloped edging and gorgeous embroidery detailing. however, this coat comes in at a whopping 17,064 Japanese Yen (including tax)! I do believe that this is the most expensive thing I've seen Liz Lisa sell other then the swimming attire, fukubukuros and Halloween editions!
I did indeed choose to order the beige version of this coat! Although I must say that I wouldn't call it beige as it is most definitely a lighter brown colour.
So, how does Accio Tokyo work? ♡ Honestly, it is just like any other shopping service with added features, unlike other shopping services (such as Tenso and Japonica Market) Accio Tokyo offer an in-store shopping service as well as the usual online and auction services. I definitely think that their in-store service is such a good idea and I imagine it's quite useful to lots of Japanese fashion lovers for limited edition or newly released items and Fukubukuros.
They do have a different set of fees for their in-store service which they calculate based on the total amount of your order and travel expenses. The easiest way to view travel expenses is to compare them to a domestic delivery charge that you would usually pay with services like Buyee and Tenso. Unlike other services the service fee is decided based on whether or not your order totals at a particular amount (10,000 Japanese Yen) rather then a percentage. The fees are 2,950 Japanese Yen for orders up to 10,000 Yen or 4,950 for orders from 10,000 yen - lots of numbers! My order total was above 10,000 Yen so my service fee was quite expensive although from what I understand those are the two standard fees so I imagine if your order totals at say 50,000 Yen your service fee would remain at 4,950!
I do have to admit that the service fee made me contemplate as to whether or not I wanted to proceed and although I debated using a different service Accio Tokyo was the only service that were able to help me with my order!
Upon emailing Accio Tokyo they quickly phoned the Liz Lisa closest to their location and confirmed that there was indeed one of the beige coats in stock! After receiving my payment they phoned the store to put the coat on hold until they could pick it up the next day and hooray for me as they managed to get me the last beige in stock!
Once my order arrived at Accio Tokyo I was able to fill out a shipping form. Accio Tokyo offer several methods for shipping including EMS, Registered Airmail and I do believe they offer SAL too if memory serves me! Alternatively you can ask them to ship it via the cheapest method and they will pick the method that will suit your request. They also allow you to choose your preferred packaging you can opt for a box or a bag or let them choose whichever option would suit your order best. Before finalising your shipping form you can add any additional instructions but please know that for legal purposes they cannot decrease the package value or mark it as a gift! So perhaps if you're ordering something expensive it would be best to keep a little back in case you're handed a customs charge.
Phew, that was an incredible amount to read! Thank you if you're still with me!
Anyway! My coat arrived right on time in a secure shipping bag (the packaging I picked), I do believe it took about six days which is to be expected as I picked Registered Airmail as my shipping method. Miraculously I did not receive a customs fee! I was bracing myself expecting to be charged around £40 due to English customs but I somehow managed to escape it - I'm definitely not complaining though! Also, to my surprise Accio Tokyo sent the shopping tote bag along with my coat which was such a kind gesture as I do love hoarding collecting them and the coat was inside a plastic bag as shown which is very usual for Japanese purchases.
It is as precious in real life as it appeared in the stock photos - if not more so! I absolutely adore everything about it and I know that I'm going to be wearing it constantly! I've been using the same two coats for quite some time now and I'm so ecstatic to add this one to my wardrobe,
There are so many beautiful things about this coat that I would simply love to show you but I fear that this post is both too long and quite picture heavy so I do apologise! I'll try to not keep you for too much longer!
The detailing is simply stunning and the scalloped edging is such a lovely unique touch! To my surprise there is rose detailing on the back of the coat too underneath the collar which is absolutely precious... really the coats design is truly to die for!

I do hope that the quality of the photos is decent enough for you to see as unfortunately I lack the ability to take high quality photos as of this moment!
So I do have a couple of photos of me wearing this gorgeous coat but they really aren't attractive in terms of quality! I hope that I'll be able to take some nice photos soon to share with you! I also must apologise for the general layout of this post, I'm still stumbling forward in my little baby steps!

So... how did I find my experience with Accio Tokyo?
I definitely recommend Accio Tokyo as a shopping service! They're very helpful, responsive, informative and polite and I cannot fault their Customer Service at all! My order was processed and completed quickly and easily and shipped immediately after I placed my shipping request. The only thing I feel that I must mention, and this is completely me and not a fault with the company, was the service fee for my order...unfortunately I did feel that it was slightly expensive but I do understand why they charge it, however, I do think that a percentage based service fee may have worked better and would perhaps be preferred.
~Pros~
✿ Fast and informative responses
✿ Lovely customer service
✿ They handle special requests for your order and shipping
✿ Range of services available including in-store or online shopping.
✿ They can receive orders in both English and German

~Cons~
✿ Service Fees can be expensive.

You can find Accio Tokyo at their official website here, at their Facebook page and their Instagram account.

And that's it!
That's my review of my experience with Accio Tokyo! I hope you enjoyed it and I do think I'll use their service again in the future when there is something that I cannot get online.

Thank you as always flowers!
With love,
Jess xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment