Thursday 16 February 2017

LUSH American Cream Hair Conditioner

Hello again!
Today I wanted to try my hand at reviewing a product that is fairly new to my routine. I'd like to talk about a hair conditioner from LUSH! I received a bottle for Christmas from my parents as it is a product that I've been dying to try for a long time. I recently repurchased a bigger bottle because I love it so much!

"American Cream
Bring all the boys to the yard (yep they went there) with this strawberry vanilla milkshake conditioner. Double strength and extra creamy to leave your hair gorgeously soft and smelling sweetly.
A milkshake-thick conditioner with a strawberries and cream fragrance to leave your hair soft and shiny. Fresh strawberries help cleanse the hair, and are rich in vitamin C, We've added a splash of orange juice to add gloss too, since its acidity makes the hairs' cuticles lie flat and allows it to reflect more light. To top it off, this contains soothing clary sage and calming lavender for your scalp."
First of all the scent! This conditioner smells absolutely amazing! Like the description says it smells like strawberries and vanilla and it's such a lovely combination. One of my favourite things about this conditioner is how long the scent lasts, usually most conditioners will make your hair smell nice for a day or so at the most but this conditioner keeps my hair smelling lovely and divine until wash day which is a welcome change!

Honestly, my hair isn't damaged, dry or brittle so I really couldn't say if it is effective or not but my hair does feel so soft and silky after using this! I've been using this conditioner for just over a month now and it really helps me to keep my hair looking its best.
One of the best things about LUSH products is their policies. This conditioner is completely cruelty free! Naturally this is a huge selling point for me because I'm very much against animal testing.
The only downside is that this conditioner is a little pricey but truthfully it's completely worth it in my opinion. I definitely can't imagine using anything else to condition my hair now that I've tried it.

You can purchase this conditioner from the official LUSH site for £4.95 (100g), £9.95 (240g), £16.50 (475g) or £27.50 (950g).

Pros:
* Cruelty Free
* Smells amazing and lasts for a really long time
* Makes your hair really soft and silky

Cons:
* Expensive

Well, I think that's everything for my first shot at a review. Please let me know how I did! I hope this wasn't too boring or tedious to read...!
And, I absolutely must apologise for the quality of the photos...! I don't have an official setup yet so they're a little potato-ish... I'm so very sorry!

Thank you as always for reading!
See you next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment