Wednesday 2 August 2017

❀ Liz Lisa Tokyo Kawaii Life Mini Haul ❀

Hello sweet flowers! ❀
It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Thank you for being so patient with me! I hope you've all been doing well! ♡
I really need to be more persistent with my writings but honestly I've been lacking motivation for some time now. There are quite a few things that I'd love to share with you but I've been feeling a bit camera shy so it's been a little difficult for me to take photos for a lot of the items that I'd like to review! Regardless I'm going to be as resilient as I can be..!
I'm absolutely positive that the majority of you have seen the new Liz Lisa collection by now. How cute!! I've really enjoyed their 2017 collections. Anyway, they recently released some darling new pieces (including a dress that I'm just desperate to buy) and I splurged on a new jumper for the upcoming Autumn. It's a little amusing to me because all through last year's Winter and earlier this year I complained repeatedly about the cold but oh my goodness it is so ridiculously humid! I feel like I'm melting constantly!
I also purchased two sale items, a choker necklace and the most adorable little make up bag ever!


Here's the jumper (LL 175-3009-0) I splurged on, it retails for 6,480 Japanese Yen (including tax)! Isn't it adorable? ♡ I really couldn't resist when I saw this, Liz Lisa released something similar earlier this year that I really wanted in white but unfortunately missed out on (it did get restocked in pink the day after I made this order though) so I really wanted to get this. I've been enjoying the off-the-shoulder style more and more recently, I think it looks really elegant and cute!
I really love the skirt that it's been paired with too (it's also the same pattern as the dress I want, did you guess? ❀), I'm not really used to longer skirts though... but it looks so graceful!

It's super soft as well which is such a relief. I've never mentioned it here before (I don't think) but I have really sensitive skin and it gets easily irritated by different materials so buying jumpers is always a bit of a plunge for me because I can never tell whether or not they'll harass my skin until they get here. Fortunately it's also cruelty free! Sometimes Liz Lisa use Angora fur in their products which is a no-go for girls like me. 


This jumper is so so pretty, I'm so happy with it! I adore the embroidery detailing as well, it adds such a cute little touch to the jumper!
I paired it with the new choker that I purchased too, I think they look really cute together...! The choker itself is really nice quality and it's comfortable too. My neck is pretty sensitive as well so I've always had a bit of difficulty with chokers but I was able to wear this one for hours and I barely felt it on my neck. ♡


Isn't it adorable? ♡ I've got next to no self control when it comes down to cute make up bags and this one is so pretty! Truthfully, I very rarely use these bags for make up products because I'm so hesitant to get them dirty! How cute are the little rabbits? The bunny ears too! ♡ The bag is actually pretty spacious and it has a zipped area at the bottom too which I think you can use to store makeup tools and brushes. It's definitely convenient for travelling. ❀


That's everything from me today..! I'm sorry for being so inactive here, I really want to start posting more. ❀ 
I have been really curious to know what type of things you prefer to read, do you enjoy hauls? ~ 

Thank you so much for spending some time with me and for reading this little post! ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment