Wednesday 25 January 2017

Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly

Hello and welcome to my first post!
How are you all? I'm praying for warmer weather and lighter evenings soon, I really don't withstand the cold well at all! I'm particularly looking forward to this years summer as me and my family will be visiting Keswick once again, we usually go annually but we couldn't last year and I miss the clean air and beautiful mountains quite a bit!


I've noticed recently that I've been playing the same song on repeat for quite some time - the ending song to the live action Disney Cinderella movie Strong by Sonna Rele! I'm not even sure if I can possibly express it in written words but the lyrics sing to me in a way that not many do.

I've spent the past few years of my life wishing that I could be strong in a way that I've never been before and perhaps a small part of me takes comfort in the lyrics! I've always valued kindness as a trait and kindness is a reward within itself.

Anyway enough babbling from me!

In preparation for (hopefully) warmer weather I decided to splurge on a new dress from the Liz Lisa Spring Innocent Flower Girl collection! I've never in my life spent so much on one clothing item and I do hope it will be worth it, here's praying that it fits well and suits me.



It's this one right here! It cost a whopping 9,936jpy and honestly that was without the domestic shipping fee so it was quite a big chunk of my savings. It's such a beautiful piece though so I do hope it will look as nice on me as it did on the model!




I'm officially banned from shopping though! No more Liz Lisa for me until my bank account has had a sufficient funeral and resurrection. My close friend also purchased some beautiful pieces from the new collection so I can't wait to see how they look on her!

Is there anything in particular that you're excited for this Summer? Other than Keswick I'm excited for the warm weather, day trips with my family and spending time with my friend!


Thank you for reading!
I hope you're having a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment